Grow in Tradition
St. Nicholas’ was founded in 1956 by parishioners of Holy Trinity Episcopal Church in Midland. The first service was held Aug. 5, 1956 at 2900 Princeton St. By March of 1958, St. Nicholas’ had become a parish and by the 1990s, the original church could no longer hold the congregation.
A new facility was built on eight acres north of Loop 250 between Midkiff and Midland drives.
By the grace of God, we are now positioned to become a “city upon a hill,” a beacon of light to bring the message of Christ’s love into the new millennium. We welcome all who would join us in worship and service.